Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The Manager Restaurant & Bar will oversee and coordinate the overall efforts of the Supervisors, Team Leaders and teams (Model Citizens) in their facilities. Responsible for operational effectiveness, employee development, guest engagement and cost controls within the assigned cluster
Main Responsibilities :
• Manages and coordinates the operational effectiveness of all assigned food locations.
• Implements and enhances high level of service, quality, and sanitation standards within all facilities.
• Ensures that all guests are served in an efficient and friendly manner.
• Spends time daily in each facility to provide constructive and positive feedback for improving operations.
• Responsible for the weekly scheduling of all supervisors, team leaders and Model Citizens.
• Monitors handling of cash and inventory by supervisors, team leaders and Model Citizens.
• Responsible for maximizing revenue and per capita spending goals within the assigned outlets.
• Monitors cost controls in the areas of labour, food & beverage costs, banqueting,other direct expenses, and safety liability, keeping within budget.
• Provides input for annual budget
• Conduct MOD schedules on a rotational basis to ensure optimum divisional performance for the guests.
• Ensures consistency in service level and food & beverage quality
• On the job and managerial experience of Restaurants & Bar operation of similar capacity.
• Extensive knowledge of F&B menu development, hotel bar knowledge, insight into marketing, cost and wage control.
• Knowledge of food / beverage trends as well as bar recipes
• Ability to analyze, forecast data, and make judgments for Budgeting, P/L & Business review.
• Ability to conduct meetings, briefings and maintain communication in a positive and motivational manner.
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy and collect accurate information to resolve conflicts.
• Ability to create theme menus and apply knowledge of nutrition requirement, dietary needs and allergies.
• Thorough knowledge of UAE, related Municipality / Health & Hygiene rules occupational safety and health and HACCP
Health & Safety :
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• Bachelor s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
• 5 7 years of successful culinary experience in a similar position within a comparable hotel/restaurant offering
Experience managing a team of direct reports with a proven track record of motivating a team to provide an outstanding dining experience.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Offered Salary (USD $)$0- 15,000
Experience 5-8 Years
Related Jobs (80)
Restaurant Manager – InterContinental Regency Bahrain on November 29, 2019 Full Time