Be part of our dynamic team creating unforgettable guest experiences
About Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
The first Four Seasons in the Emirati capital will be 200-room Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, in the heart of the new Central Business District. The striking new building is on a prime stretch of waterfront adjacent to the new ADGM Square complex, home of the new Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. A retro-modern Chicago steakhouse, a cocktail bar, and a poolside restaurant with sweeping views overlooking the sea are among an array of dining options planned. The building will also house 124 private and serviced residences.
Qualifications requirements :
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
• Strong selling and interpersonal skills
• High level of creativity
The main duties of the Catering Sales Manager will be :
• The ability to actively solicit and book all types of catering business from various sources of leads;
• The ability to develop creative and attractive menu presentations for potential clients.
• The ability to respond to all telephone and walk in inquiries regarding catering space.
• The ability to maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all personal sales calls.
• The ability to coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
• The ability to conduct tours of the property with meeting planners and potential clients.
• The ability to negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
• The ability to comfortably entertain appropriate clients.
• The ability to finalize all bookings maximizing all revenue potential by upselling in all revenue producing areas.
• The ability to keep the Director of Catering promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
• The ability to coordinate with other departments to ensure quality of guest satisfaction.
• The ability to supervise the execution of banquet events.
• The ability to attend and participate in all required meetings.
• The ability to prepare a monthly booking report.
• The ability to achieve yearly personal sales booking goals.
• The ability to be fully versed in all banquet space, facilities and capabilities of competitive market.
• The ability to review all function space with the Banquet Manager and Head House attendant in regards to any requirements for a group or function.
• The ability to review all banquet event orders and daily and weekly banquet sheets to ensure accuracy in content as well as spelling.
• The ability to provide input on the marketing plan and budget.
• The ability to assist in developing and executing projects for assigned market areas to increase catering activity, volume and profit.
• The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Act as the liaison for all vendor/supplier related clients needs, (i.e. Audio Visual, Florists, Entertainment, Transportation, DMC, and Off-site Locations etc.)
• Provide input for the weekly forecast
We look forward to receiving your application!
Offered Salary (USD $)$0- 15,000
Experience 5-8 Years
Related Jobs (273)
WALK IN DRIVE FOR A LEADING CHAIN OF HOTEL/ CATERING on February 20, 2020 Full Time
Bar Manager for a busy bar within a lifestyle hotel in Dubai on February 20, 2020 Full Time