Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms including 49 suites subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
• Communicate effectively with the sales managers responsible for booking various group business, as well as all other department staff members who will be involved in carrying out the needs of a group/guests.
• Act as the liaison between the client and the hotel for all of the client needs. (i.e. hotel rooms, catering and events, audio visual, transportation, off-site event recommendations)
• Excellent knowledge of hotel facilities and capacities and dimensions of meeting rooms.
• Maintain the policies set forth in the group sales contract. (i.e. deposits, cut off dates, attrition, rooming lists, billing instructions)
• Develop creative and attractive menu presentations for potential clients. Maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all personal sales calls.
• Coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
• Conduct tours of the property with meeting planner and potential clients.
• Negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential white satisfying client needs.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Some travel may be required.
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• 2-3 years previous catering sales experience.
• Strong selling skills and client communication skills.
• Communicate effectively with various department staff members within the hotel.
Join our Team:
• Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
• Be recognized for excellence.
Offered Salary (USD $)$0- 15,000