What you ll be doing
• Prepare coffee breaks, carts and stations with appropriate supplies
• Organize tables, action stations, buffets, and carts for service
• Communicate any additional meal requirements or special requests to the kitchen
• Ensure courses are properly cleared and crumbed in a timely fashion
• Manage the presentation of tableware so that it is accessible for the guests
• Monitor cleanliness and proper sanitization of tables, stations and service areas
What we re looking for
• Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
• Positive outlook and outgoing personality
• Previous banquet serving experience is a big plus
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
You re a food and beverage enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. When you work with us, you’ll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we ll make sure you feel right at home.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Offered Salary (USD $)$0- 15,000